Sunday, March 2, 2008

Skype



So I think that I have decided that I am not the biggest fan of the Skype Internet Phone System. I mean it is a great thing when it works but, when it doesn't it is just annoying. I am not so happy with it when it cuts me off mid sentence when I am trying to tell my mother something important. Thats annoying. I really don't like when it refuses to dial or call when it is the only way that I can see and physically talk o my mother. iChat is not a great thing either but it connects and stays connected but for some reason the video does not work. I guess I will just have to deal with Skype until something better comes along or I can actually go to Haiti and see my mother. It would also help if my mother got online...then there wouldn't be issues with mommy withdrawals.

No comments: